Dennis M's Chess Site

This is a blog for chess fans by a chess fan. I enjoy winning as much as anyone else, and I've had a reasonable amount of success as a competitor, but what keeps me coming back to the game is its beauty. And that, primarily, is what this site will be about! All material copyrighted.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Preview of Coming Attractions

It looks like word of mouth (fingers?) is spreading, and visits to this blog have really spiked the last couple of days. Welcome, everyone!

I won't be updating the page again until later today, but here are some of the topics I intend to post on over the course of the next 2-3 days:

(1) The solution to King and Pawn Endings, Part 3. (Do try to solve it first!)
(2) Some musings on Steve Lopez's "The Future of Internet Chess?"
(3) DGT boards and Kd5: something easy we can do to make a difference for the history of our game.
(4) Replies to my various thoughtful respondents on my post "Can Christians Play Chess?"
(5) A presentation of my one-time favorite anti-French Defense line - one I suspect most of you don't even know exists! (Whether its obscurity is its only true virtue remains to be seen, but it's at least an extremely entertaining line, as you'll see.)

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home