Dennis M's Chess Site

This is a blog for chess fans by a chess fan. I enjoy winning as much as anyone else, and I've had a reasonable amount of success as a competitor, but what keeps me coming back to the game is its beauty. And that, primarily, is what this site will be about! All material copyrighted.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Dragon Resources

For those who are interested in keeping up with the latest and greatest in Sicilian Dragon theory, you might want to check out ChessPublishing.com's opening-specific bulletin board. To receive the GM's analysis requires paying, but the bulletin board is free to browse (and perhaps to post, too). (Hat tip to Victor Reppert for the BB's URL.)

Another suggestion: TWIC has an item about a "Rest of the World" match, with the ongoing, featured game a typically wild Yugoslav Dragon. Interested readers can try to track everything down - I suspect there will be a place where all the team discussions on the opening-to-date have been logged, but I don't know that for certain.

I hope these references are of use to the Dragon fans out there, but I'd like to remind all members of that often very loyal tribe of devotees that there are other openings worthy of your efforts and attention as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home