Dennis M's Chess Site

This is a blog for chess fans by a chess fan. I enjoy winning as much as anyone else, and I've had a reasonable amount of success as a competitor, but what keeps me coming back to the game is its beauty. And that, primarily, is what this site will be about! All material copyrighted.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Grr...

A few days ago, fellow blogger Bill Vallicella suffered the loss of some work eaten by strange blogpot.com gremlins (see 1, 2, 3 and 4.) and decided to pack up and move his blog elsewhere.

"But at least it hasn't happened to me!" I said to myself. Famous last words! I'm not sure I'll follow suit, as this is the only time it has happened to me...but I'm seriously considering it. Apologies meanwhile to those who hoped for - and for the time being are missing out on - some nice chess content tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home