Dennis M's Chess Site

This is a blog for chess fans by a chess fan. I enjoy winning as much as anyone else, and I've had a reasonable amount of success as a competitor, but what keeps me coming back to the game is its beauty. And that, primarily, is what this site will be about! All material copyrighted.

Monday, January 31, 2005

ChessBase Shows

I do a live show every Monday night at 9 p.m. Eastern Time on ChessBase's Playchess.com server. Unfortunately, there's no one single page on the ChessBase news site (www.chessbase.com) that provides information on the show for newbies and visitors alike.

Therefore, over the next few weeks I hope to rectify that problem on here, by providing information on how to access both live and archive shows, offering show blurbs in advance of ChessBase's posting, offering a list of past games and resources for further study. This will take time, so please be patient, but I think this will improve everyone's overall enjoyment of the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home